Frequently Asked Questions

Can I make payments online?

Yes, you may make payments via your bank web portal.

If you are a customer of SKNA National Bank, ScotiaBank or First Caribbean you can sign up online to make payments directly from your account.

How does one apply for change of name on account?

Visit our consumer services department Bring along two ID’s or any other document (marriage license, etc) that will show change of name.

How do one apply for a transfer of service?

You would need to come into our consumer service department and fill in the application. A transfer fee will apply and this fee varies.

Meter doesn’t seem to be working correctly what should I do?

Contact SKELEC Consumer services department at 465-2000

or visit our offices and request for a meter check by

or email