Independence 40 Electricity Reset
Here’s all you need to know about the Electricity Reset:
- The reset is applicable to residential customers who are currently disconnected. To be reconnected, customers must visit the customer service department to setup a deferred payment arrangement plan (DPA).
- The DPA allows the customer to pay off the current arrears in small manageable monthly installments overtime.
- The usual reconnection fee will be waived.
- Customers are encouraged to make a deposit. This will reduce the arrangement amount and the monthly installments to be paid.
- All customers including reconnected customers must keep their bill current to remain connected.
- All customers should adopt energy conservation practices to keep their bill manageable.
To learn more about this initiative visit us at our main office on Central Street from 8 am- 3pm weekly to speak to our dedicated Customer Service team.