Job Vacancy: Electrical Power Systems Engineers
Basseterre, St. Kitts (October 25th, 2023)— The St. Kitts Electricity Company (SKELEC) Ltd is the primary electrical utility services on the island of St. Kitts and is presently seeking highly motivated and competent electrical power systems engineers to join its dynamic, and evolving Transmission and Distribution (T&D) team. Applicants should possess the following at a minimum:
- A master’s degree in electrical engineering with emphasis on electrical power systems design, operations, maintenance, and protection.
- Worked for a minimum of 5 years in electrical utility Transmission and Distribution systems design, operations, and maintenance.
- Electrical power system design software competencies
- Demonstrable record of developing and implementing novel solutions toward the improvement of T&D systems reliability and efficiency
- Demonstrable record of leadership experience and capabilities.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work in office and field environments, requiring physical dexterity and manipulation.
SKELEC is one of the best electrical utilities in the Eastern Caribbean region offering attractive employee benefits and opportunities for continuous growth and career development. Successful applicants would be joining a diverse and progressive team in a thoroughly fulfilling work environment.
For more detailed information and job description use the link below: https://www.skelec.kn/not-1-but-2-vacancies-available/
Interested applicants should address cover letter and CV to the attention of Human Resources Manager, SKELEC, Central Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org